Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, April 12, 2009

He Has Risen, Indeed!!!

Happy Easter, Everyone! I was fortunate to spend it with friends and family I love!!!

I wasn't able to do anything "Easterly" for Julius, but we plan on dying our hard-boiled eggs tomorrow. I am excited for that and I'll post photographs from it as soon as I can!

Here is a great quote to reflect on this awesome day!!!

Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in spring-time. ~Martin Luther

No comments: