Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"S" Family Newborn Sneak-Peek!

This family has been very close to our own for years. The son, "C" and Julius are good good friends and like to get in all sorts of mischief together. The "S" Family was blessed with their second baby - this time a baby girl! She is just beautiful and slept through everything. I think she may have opened her eyes twice :). I just love her!

Enjoy your Sneak Peek, "S" Family and Consider Yourselves Loved...











2 comments:

Brown Birdy said...

SWEETNESS! Funny-I have that fabric for baby shoes that you have listed in the 2 pics? The paisley? It's a best seller!

Ashki said...

That's too funny, Jamie! I love htat fabric - it was bought during a last-minute run to JoAnne's right before the session. It was on clearance AND at 50% off!!! I got three yards for $4.50 :). You'd better go get some yourself!

Cyndee ><>