Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Well Done, My Good and Faithful Servant



A dear woman I met last fall sadly passed away Friday evening from a long fight with Cancer with her caring family by her side.

Holly was an amazing woman to whom I felt close within the first 5 minutes of us meeting. I was delighted to spend some time with her and Rob in November when I photographed a session for them. You can see their Album HERE. She had a way about her - a "glow" as her cousin calls it. The love of Christ radiated from her. Although I was unfortunate not to know her better, she left an impact on my life, as well as many others because of her unfailing love and faith in the Lord. Although it saddens me that those around her will no longer be graced by her presence, I rejoice because Jesus Christ has freed her from pain and has given her a new body, cancer-free!!!

On Tuesday, just three days before Holly went Home, she did an interview with her hospice provider. Please take a moment to listen to her story. You can find it HERE. You will not finish the interview the same - that is a good thing.

Well done, Holly Faithwalker, My Good and Faithful Servant
~ God

2 comments:

monyeen said...

May God give her family strength during this hard time. I had chills all through my body as I read your post. Beautiful images.

Anonymous said...

You are so special Cyndee! Thank you for your special words and for using your gift to help us all remember Holly's beautiful face! -JS