Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, April 24, 2009

"S" Sneak-Peek - Rocky Mountain High

The first time I photographed this young man, he was three years younger. I can hardly believe that he will be graduating from High School next year. TIME FLIES!!! "S" and spent some time at the Shakespeare Festival & near Surprise Valley. It was a WINDY day, but we ended up with some great shots! Thanks for helping me "break the rules" & enjoy your Sneak-Peek!










3 comments:

ChanFam6 said...

I can't believe that is my first baby! He looks so grown up and so handsome...I may be a tiny bit prejudice though. Thanks so much. I know he said it was fun and he liked some of the places you went. Thanks Again...talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

We've known Seth since he was born. You really captured all his sides--playful, serious, happy. He's a wonderful kid, I just can't believe he's so grown up!

Al and Sue

Ashki said...

Thank you, Al & Sue! He sure is handsome, huh? He's such a nice guy - I remember that even from the first time I photographed him - good guy from a good family!!! Thanks so much for commenting!!!