Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Have Been a Naughty Blogger...

Okay, Dear Family, Friends and Clients...I apologize for being a naughty blogger. I have not been blogging like I should - that is a promise that I will get better and post a few times in the next week or so. So sorry :(. I am excited to post some recent sessions, though, so come back and I'll give you something to see!!!

And just because no post is ever complete without photographs, let me share some of a dear friend whom I've known since Kindergarten - yes - Kindergarten. We were meant to be friends throughout our entire life - from the age of five, where I walked in my snowboots ahead of Carolyne in order to make a path for her to walk in her dress shoes to the age of 32 (did I just write that out loud???) sharing in our joys and struggles as Mamas. What a joy it is to have such a friend. I love you, Buddy!!!


3 comments:

Brown Birdy said...

aww thats a cute post you wrote-as well as that ADORABLE baby! Did you know that the Hellwege's had their little boy last week?

Michelle aka Lil Miss said...

Such sweet pictures! I wish she could live closer to us!!!

Ashki said...

Thanks, Jamie :). Yeah - I knew they had their baby - his wife is actually a good friend of mine from junior high, so I was on the list ;).

Thanks, Michelle :). Me too!!!