Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Monday, April 27, 2009

"M" Senior Sneak-Peek - Timberline High School

I offer up an auction item for a few schools around town and this is the result of one of them! These guys bought the auction item at Timberline's Auction about a month ago. Since "M" is graduating in a short month, it was time to get the session done!!! He is just a great guy all-around - handsome, athletic, kind.

Enjoy your Sneak-Peek "M", and thanks for helping me break the rules!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm late to the game here, but I just love these images! The scoreboard one is so cool, and I love the black and white one (#3) the best! Your color is fantastic too and it looks as though your clients absolutely LOVE working with you! You are an awesome photographer!