Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Monday, May 11, 2009

Super fun Engagement - Sam & Livi's Sneak-Peek!

Livi booked me for her June 11th wedding a few weeks ago. She added an engagement session to her Wedding Collection and wanted it done downtown - I LOVE downtown sessions :).

Anywho - what a beautiful couple!!! They were so fun and I had so much fun seeing them in love. I love love!!! Congratulations, you two!!! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and Consider Yourselves Loved...








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this are beautiful pictures! I like the first picture a lot!!!

Tammi Nowack said...

Oh man! that first picture totally rocks my socks! Awesome! They should totally buy that as a HUGE wall print!

Livi said...

Thank you!! We love them. Can't wait for our ordering session. :)

Anonymous said...

This pictures are amazing and the couple are so photogentic! Love her jewlery and scarves, classy!!