Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Saturday, May 16, 2009

"D" Family Sneak-Peek!

This mama called me a few weeks ago to set up her maternity session. They reside in Twin Falls. She gave me a huge compliment on the phone when she said, "I didn't care where you were, I just knew we had to come to you!". Thank you, Hon - you have no idea how much that made my day!

What a beautiful couple - they are so amazingly in love. It was so fun to spend some time with them. I love to hang out with first-time parents. It's such an honorable title, "Mom & Dad" - I love it when the joy of that title spills over into the every day life of a pregnant woman & her husband.

Thank you for letting me spend part of my Friday with the two of you - I can't wait to meet your son!!! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and consider yourselves loved...









No comments: