Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Saturday, May 30, 2009

"A" Family Sneak-Peek!

I had the wonderful privilege of photographing this lovely family this week! With two girls who absolutely adore each other, how could I not just have a great time?

I photographed these girls the evening before we found out that we were having a girl and after this session, I wanted a little girl all that much more (that's not proper grammar, is it?). It was great fun to see how Mom and Dad loved on their children. I can't wait to take more of your photographs in the future, "A" Family!

Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and Consider Yourselves Loved...









1 comment:

Tonya Marie said...

What a beautiful family. Your posing is spot on and the connections you captured are fantastic!