Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Monday, June 1, 2009

Train Depot Mini-Sessions!!!

I am holding $25, 10-minute mini-sessions at the Train Depot on Friday, June 12th.

This is a great way to get professional portraits of your individual children at a GREATLY reduced session rate. Each child's session will last 10 minutes and all ordering will be done online. There is a $150 minimum print order commitment for each session due at the time of booking. Sessions are limited, so call today!





No comments: