Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Saturday, June 6, 2009

One of Julius' Good Friends...

I am currently working on a project for The Lotus Tree, a sensory integration clinic in Bown Crossing. I have had some beautiful photographs up as a display for over a year. They are now adding a Speech Therapy division, for which I am also donating time for their decor. For one of their rooms, we bought some rad vintage-looking cars from Ross (my favorite place to shop!!!) and took some pics of Miss "E" playing with them.

However - as a girl - the cars weren't that interesting. While we had trouble keeping Julius away from them, Miss "E" wasn't having anything to do with them. So - our solution? Place some cookies in the car. IT WORKED!!! Shhhh...don't tell anyone my secret :).

No comments: