Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Church Without Walls?

I don't go to church...I AM the church.

A great thing is happening with churches across the Treasure Valley. On the every fifth Sunday during the course of the year (I believe there are about 4 or 5 Sundays total), Trinity Presbyterian Church is serving where the needs are around the Valley, rather than attending church. I had the privilege of working at the Hay's House in Boise. We spent the day working on laying brick at their garden. I know we were there to serve others, but as serving often goes, the "servant" is the one to receive the blessing.

Although I wasn't able to be SUPER productive (something about being in the heat, being pregnant and possibly becoming dehydrated!), I was able to take some photographs for the church. Here are the hard workers I photographed that day!

Won't you do something for the community as well? Feel free to join Trinity Presbyterian for their next "Church Without Walls."







No comments: