Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Sweet, Sweet Niece Graduated Today...

I can't believe it's been 17 years since my darling niece was born. She was always full of such love and affection for those around her. She has not changed. She is just as sweet as she was at 2 as she is at 17.

She is a lover of Jesus, an AMAZING artist (takes after her mother!) and an all-around great gal. It's so hard to believe that she is old enough to see my husband traipsing around on campus!

I am so proud of you, Ems. Congratulations, Honey. I am so excited to see the great things God has in store for you...

I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for good and not for evil, to give you a hope and a future. ~Jeremiah 29:11

Love you, Baby Girl.


No comments: