Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Totally Unrelated to Anything, Really...

So, Lumuli and I saw, "Knowing" tonight (at Overland Park - LOVE that cheap little theatre!!!). There is a possible spoiler in this post, so if you want to see it and haven't, skip my comments :).

It started out soooo cool. VERY suspenseful - I love this kind of movie. Then, there were these weird men who came from nowhere. It's like they mixed two VERY different genres. I gave it the benefit of the doubt, hoping they would somehow tie the movie together.

But nope, just ended like a silly little extra-terrestrial movie. Jeesh. C'mon, writers. Couldn't you have come up with something a little less contrived???

No comments: