Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, June 5, 2009

Soiree's Brandi Reiland's Sneak-Peek!

Just look at the chunky chunk chunk on this hunky hunk hunk :). I just love all his cute little rolls. Brandi had some fabulous little leggings that matched his adorable room. She has such great style - I love shooting in a home with such great decor! What else would you expect from this fabulous Wedding Coordinator of Soiree?

Her six-month old guy did a great job posing for the camera! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and Consider Yourselves Loved...









1 comment:

Telitha Aann said...

Oh my goodness. The bottom picture...in those spotted leggings. That is just way way WAY too cute!