Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gained a Few Pounds, Got My Hair Cut





The not-so-obvious new thing in these photographs is my hair! I just love it :). Jacquie Otteson from Ingrid's Hair Design Downtown did this for me. She put a bit of purple in my hair as well. Do you see it? I love it!!!

So - for the pretty-obvious new thing in the second photograph. Not all of you blog-stalkers know this (we weren't really open about it until about a month or so ago - not that people couldn't tell anyway), but we are pregnant with our second baby!!! We are so very excited to add this little bundle of joy to our family. *So, just a quick note of maternity leave between October 1st & December 1st-baby is due October 15th. We find out next Wednesday if it is a boy or girl.

*** CONTEST ***

Here's a fun contest for you. I want you to guess if we are having a boy or girl. Only one entry per contestant, although you certainly can make more than one comment! If you are correct in your guess, your name will go into a drawing for a $100 salon gift certificate with stylist Jacquie Otteson at Ingrid's Hair Design Downtown. She does an AMAZING JOB!!! I will post the contest winner on my blog next week sometime - be sure to put your name & email address in the comment!

To schedule your own appointment w/Jacquie, call Ingrid's at 208-344-9906.

26 comments:

Kelly said...

Cyndee!! How exciting! I kind of thought someone hinted at you being pregnant again but that's just not something you ask a girl. :)
I'm going to cast my vote for another boy! Having a house full of them, I tend to lean that way. But I bet you would have one stinkin' adorable little girl too! Either way, congratulations! You look great!

NANCY said...

Hi Cyndi! I'm so excited for you and your family! I'm going to guess, or maybe vote for is a better way to say it, for a little girl. Only because my little girl arrived on October 15 6 years ago, which btw is her Papa's B-Day. Of course if your due date was the 24th I'd say a boy, since my Ben arrived then 3 years ago. *Sigh*

May I say you look absolutely gorgeous with your baby tummy!

Anonymous said...

Cyndee! Yay! Gee, I have 3 boys, but I'm pregnant with a girl, so, I don't know what to guess! :) I'll guess another boy, just for fun!
Love you!
Britta McNish

markandbritta@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh your little tummy has just grown. I love the hair, you look amazing. I am going to guess a boy. That's what Vosco thinks it's going to be.
Sunny Rash
stormybeach@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I think it's going to be a girl! Are you going to share names?

Becks said...

I say boy!

Brown Birdy said...

I say girl for my boy! That's my 3 yr old...not my GIRL that's to come! haha fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

Kelly says a boy! (friends of Jamie's-great pics!)

kangel4ever@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

This is jamie's sister Linda! I say boy just to be opposite my sis! haha
lindanowaski@aol.com

andrea f. (kelly's sister) :) said...

Congratulations!! Such a fun and exciting time for a family. You look gorgeous! My vote is going to go for another little boy :0)

andream301@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oh Cyndee, you look beautiful... and so chic! I love Ingrid's... I go there too! Debbie does my hair, but Jacquie has done mine as a fill in... she does great work! OK... my guess is that you are going to have a beautiful little girl that looks like her mommy! :o)

Carrie
boisebeans@aol.com

jerysmiles said...

I'm going with girl. :) Congratulations, my friend. You look fabulous! Can't wait to see your next beautiful baby. Jeralynne Amburn - jerytedr@aol.com

Ashki said...

Well, now - it looks like you all are going by the Chinese Gender Chart which states that there is a 50% chance I am having a boy!!! No joke - isn't that funny? I have 7 saying boy and 5 saying boy....okay - so not exactly even, but pretty close!!!

Keep 'em coming :). My hubby and I are banking on the majority...lol.

rachel said...

I'm going with a girl! Wouldn't it be fun to have baby girls at the same time? Except that yours would have hair to style and mine will need stick on bows FOREVER!

Kam said...

You look beautiful Cyndee! Love ya girl! :)

Ashki said...

Thanks, Rachey :). Maybe girl #2 will have a TON of hair - you never know!!!

Thanks, Kam...you're very kind...love you to, girlly!!!

Holly Lin said...

Your hair is rockin, Cyndee. I would love to have my hair done by your stylist. I am in total need of a drastic change. Too much hair on my head for summer!

Okay, so on to the important topic at hand!
I would hope you have a girl...just so you get to experience both sides. But wow, are they moody!
So, I am going with boy on this one! <3

Anonymous said...

i vote boy!!!
~patsy

Telitha Aann said...

Oh, how very exciting! Just wanted to send well wishes your way!

Kindall Klan said...

girl girl girl :)

Cristi said...

Yay that is so exciting!!! Congrats!!

Aimee Wray said...

Love the haircut, looks great on you! My guess is a boy...best wishes on your delivery.

aimee.wray@yahoo.com

Susan said...

I'm voting for a girl, because girls' clothes are more fun to shop for. :)

Susan Barkley
boiseses@hotmail.com

Kortney said...

What a beautiful belly, I believe there is a little girl in there...and I CAN'T WAIT to find out!!

diana palmer said...

definitely girl. the cosmos just told me so.

and way to work it for your close-up! your hair is pretty darn awesome.

Brown Birdy said...

Seriously! I'm going nuts waiting to find out what you're having! UPDATE!