Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Jury Has Reached it's Verdict!!!

Let me begin by saying that for the last two days, Julius has told us that he is going to have a little sister. Not even sure he knew what this meant, he was very consistent and persistent on his evaluation.

Turns out he is right :). We are having a little GIRL!!!

I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! From the beginning, I have unashamedly been hoping for a little girl (only because I think this will be our last biological child), thinking that I would be completely devastated if I was not having a girl - not because I didn't want a boy, I just wanted a girl :). Anywho - about 5 weeks ago, I really felt good about having another boy - for reals. Not because I didn't want to be "disappointed". It was a surprising peace, but let me tell you - when I found out it was a girl, my inner girllyness came through!!! I screamed like a little girl :). So - we are very happy to have a baby girl on the way - most importantly, though, it looks as though she is growing well and she looks healthy!!! That's what we are truly thankful for :).

Okay, okay - I know y'all want to know who won the contest, so....


DRUM ROLL PLEASE...


Mistie Kindall - will you please claim your prize???


Have fun getting your hair done by my awesome stylist, Girlly-Girl!


And now - for a picture of our little cutie-pie!!! Isn't life such a miracle? Praise the Lord...




6 comments:

Jessie S. said...

YEAH!!!! What a gift! Congratulations to all 3 of you! Love Jessie

diana palmer said...

boo hoo, i mean congratulations!!!!!

Kelly said...

Have you already started shopping? :)

I love the little feet picture! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

OMG Cyndee! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I am sure it will be a beautiful little girl! You rock the mom title!

Tonya Marie said...

Big congrats! Can't wait to see the newborn picture.

Kindall Klan said...

Thanks Cyndee! I'm so excited :) And I'm way excited that you get another girl :) fun fun! My email is mistiekindall@gmail.com if you want to let me know what I need to do. THANKS!
Hugs,
Mistie