Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Meet the "M" Family

I had so much fun with this beautiful family. This is the second time I've photographed them and the youngest, "A" was only a few weeks old! It's crazy how fast little ones change :). Just check out the eyes on this family. Guess where they get those peepers from?

Mom scheduled me to take the majority of photographs of her 6 month old along with some shots of her and her husband - I call them the Barbie Doll Family. Aren't they beautiful? Unfortunately, I was told that they have NO photographs of the two of them at their wedding :(. How sad is that? So - they wanted to make sure they got some great ones with the fall colors. Just beautiful!

Thank you, "M" Family, for letting me be a part of your Monday. Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and Consider Yourselves Loved...










2 comments:

kellbell said...

I love the shot of the little girl and the crossed legs! Beautiful lil girl!

Ashki said...

Thanks, Kell!