Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Saturday, November 1, 2008

"S" Family Sneak-Peek

This lovely gal has been a good friend of mine for about 10 years now - she stood in my line when I got married and I stood in hers :). And - by the way - she is an AMAZING massage therapist! - email me for her information!!!

Now, we both have sons that completely ADORE eachother. It is so fun to watch them run around together. I've been photographing their son, "C" since he was just a newborn! It's wonderful to watch a child grow through my photography!

I love you guys!!! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and Consider Yourselves Loved...






No comments: