Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, November 14, 2008

"F" Family Newborn Sneak-Peek

I did "J"'s maternity session awhile back - I love it when clients come to me for maternity and newborn sessions. It really allows me to get to know them well. It's so fun to see the excitement of a new mom and dad and the joy they have when they bring that baby in to see me. I am so blessed to be able to witness these joys!!!

I actually know "J" because she is also my hairstylist!!! She is fantastic! She works at Techniques downtown - give her a call - but not for another 5 weeks :). She needs to enjoy her first few weeks with her new baby girl!

I had so much fun with these two...Baby "L" - you sure are going to be loved by these two! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and Consider Yourselves Loved....









No comments: