Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Meet Holly & Rob

This is Holly and her husband Rob. And, of course, their two dog-kids, Molly & Grace :). Holly is one of the most amazing women I know. After a year of marriage, she was told she had Ovarian Cancer. She has been fighting it for three years and she insists that she would never take back a single day. She says that it has been what has drawn her close to the Lord. She says that she has never felt closer to God then when she began fighting this disease. It is He whom she has drawn her strength from. It is He who has continued to show his faithfulness to her. It is He who has given her hope in a situation that seems hopeless.

It was a complete honor, Holly and Rob, to photograph you during this time in your journey. We are praying for you every day! You are a beautiful couple ~ Consider Yourselves Loved...








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am a cousin of Holly's and am so grateful to you for your special gift! The pictures are beautiful and touching. Thank you so much for capturing these moments. -Jessie

Anonymous said...

Hi Cyndee,
Jessie fwd this link of Holly's photos and I was surprised to see that I knew the photographer! It's me, patsy juarez from TVBC! Your little boy is gorgeous and your photos are fantastic! Hope you are well!

Ashki said...

Thank you, Jessie, for your kind words. I am honored to be able to photoraph them during these difficult times...

Wow, Patsy! So good to hear from you. Thank you for your comments...I'd love to see recent pics of your own kids...gosh - are they in college now??? My, how time flies! Thanks for saying hi.

Cyndee ><>