Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Saturday, November 15, 2008

"H" Family Sneak-Peek

This cute little family has just built a house one of the great North-End neighborhoods. It is such a cute Pottery-Barn style house. It has beautiful moulding, a wonderful layout and the fantastic charm of a home built in that era. I had such a great time exploring light in this beautiful home! I loved all of the wonderful touches Mom put into the details - just beautiful!

As beautiful as the house was, it paled in comparison to the two little girls! With bright blond hair, the soon-to-be-three-year-old, "M" was happy to show me around, introducing me to her princess book and her favorite stuffed animals. The three-month-old was just as happy as can be. She entertained me with her joyous smiles and easy-going personality!

What a joy it was to photograph this beautiful family this week! Thanks, "H" Family, for letting me spend some time with you! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and consider yourselves loved...










No comments: