Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's Really Amazing...Being a Mom...

I love being a mom. I swore I'd never be the mom who was goo-goo over her child, but when you actually hold that baby for the first time, there's nothing you can do to stop your goo-gooness. Daily, I am remind of how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family. I took Julius out for some photographs a couple of months ago and just let my son play. It was great fun...here are some snaps from that evening.









One cute thing my son does:

When we say, "Oh, is the baby tired?" He blinks his eyes really tight to make it look like he is falling asleep. Then he cracks up. I love this little comedian!



3 comments:

Gestures Photogaphy by Marnie Gordon said...

These pictures are lovely. My daughter is three years old, and I totally get what you're saying. I'm forever assuring strangers in the grocery store that I'm really not losing my mind - just learning about vegetables with my daughter. :-)

Ashki said...

Oh, Marie :). Thank you for your kind comments - it is amazing, isn't it? It's great to hear you comments!

Cyndee ><>

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pic of "J" in the highchair with that big grin! He's so sweet!