Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Lovely Cousin...



This September, my cousin Kristi and her husband Justin finished their process for pre-adoption and were told just four short weeks ago that they were the proud parents of a newborn baby boy. They flew down to Texas and brought him home last week. She came in for their photoshoot that week and I immediately fell in love. He is so cute and sweet! He slept like a champ!!! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek, Kristi and Justin, and Consider Yourselves Loved...








4 comments:

saraandkiddos said...

Wow what a beautiful family, he is such a darling little guy. These pictures are awesome!

Ashki said...

Thanks, Sara! I know - super cute, huh? :).

Anonymous said...

I love them!!! Thanks for enduring poop and pee to take such beautiful pics!

Ashki said...

You're welcome! He is such a doll :).

Cyndee ><>