Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Freeman/Sager Engagement Session

What a fun couple! I love it when couples aren't afraid to show affection. It really makes my job soooo much easier! They were VERY comfortable in front of the camera and it shows. I am not shooting their wedding because they are getting married in Illinois, but I am honored to have been able to photograph their engagement session. They also wanted a couple with their new kittens. It made me want another cat, they are just so cute!

Thanks so much for letting me spend some time with you. Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and Consider Yourselves Loved...










2 comments:

kellbell said...

awww I want those cute cats!

Ashki said...

I know - me too! They were so cute and sweet :).
Cyndee ><>