Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Miss "M" Sneak-Peek!

Boy! When "M"'s mom called me to photograph her Senior daughter, she mentioned that the camera loves her. Well - when Miss "M" walked out of the car, I was floored! She is such a natural beauty, with her gorgeous red hair (all natural) and her beautiful blue eyes. She also had many different expressions! I really think this gal needs to audition for America's Next Top Model.

She attends Eagle High and will be graduating in December. She loves downtown, so we spent some there as well as a few other places. Enjoy your Sneak-Peek, "M" and thanks for helping me "break the rules..."











No comments: