Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Miss "E"'s Sneak-Peek!

I've know MIss "E" since she was a 6th grader! She is full of life and is an extremely talented singer! She is also one of my Spokesmodels from Capital. We spent our time shooting downtown and at Katheryn Albertson's Park. Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and thanks, Miss "E" for helping me "break the rules..."











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! these pictures are amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

They are amazing because she is America's Next Top Model, of course:)

Beautiful photos sweetie,
Linda

Ashki said...

Thanks, you two!

Cyndee ><>