Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Model Search!!!

I have been given the wonderful opportunity to have a photography display at the St. Alphonsus Family Center. The Center has been approved for a makeover by some grants that were given to encourage family and diversity. One of the ways the hospital can incorporate this in their overhaul is by having photographs of different children, parents and families displayed throughout the center.



I am so honored to be able to share with them some of my work! Now here’s how you can help.

I will be holding several “mini” sessions at a make-shift studio at the hospital in order to achieve the goals of the Center. I am currently looking for models for these sessions. With a signed model/commercial release, the models will receive the session at no charge and a complimentary 8x10 for their time. Online ordering opportunities will be provided for all models of these mini-sessions. Photographs of the models will be displayed at the Family center.

While every family with young(er) children is encouraged to apply, (Caucasian, African American, Asian, native American, physically challenged, - ANY family), here are some specific groupings I am looking for:

Indian Family
Bi-racial Family
Adoptive Family
Asian Family
Caucasian Family
African Family
Hispanic Family
Blind parents with children
Family members in wheelchair(s)
Families of multiples
Family with a child who has down-syndrome

Curly Red-Haired 4-6 years old full of personality
African-American Girl 3-7 years old with enough hair to put into two pigtails
6 month old boy with bright blue eyes and blond hair

Newborn with a lot of hair
Breastfeeding newborn (I need quite a few of these)
Maternity Client willing to show belly

Please send an email via my contact page with a request for an application. Your application must be received by June 20th with an with an attached photograph of the applicants (please do not use a professional photographer’s photograph, unless you are the professional :) ). Models must be available for a session or two during the month of July. A Commercial Release must be reviewed and signed before the application will be reviewed. I will announce the models at http://www.ashkiphoto.blogspot.com on July 1st.

Thanks for your help, and please, please, please; link this to anyone you know who might be interested in interested in applying!!!

No comments: