Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"H" Family Sneak-Peek

I took Mom and Baby "S" to my studio because Mom wanted to imitate a photograph that she had done with her oldest at the same age. She has a beautiful 16x20 in her bedroom and she needed to add a shot of her girl to match :). These were taken in about 20 minutes at my studio. I absolutely love all of the adorable expressions we got from her. She is such a doll!!!





A few days later, I went to the family's house to get shots of everyone. I had so much fun!!! Each family member was in their true form - they were full of fun and Mom and Dad were happy to let the children be themselves. It made for an incredible family session. We were able to capture some genuine expressions with amazing connection. Did I say it was crazy fun???

Thanks so much, "H" Family, for letting me experience your family for the day - you are an amazing family!!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, my dear you have a true gift. Oh, my! Thank you for becoming a part of our family, Aunt Cyndee!
-M

Ashki said...

Thank you, so much :). I love being called "Aunt Cyndee" - even if he's just talking about his other aunt - so cute.

Cyndee ><>

Anonymous said...

Awesome! M just came and did a spot on our cloth diapers group! She's a great lady and we all adored her daughter! Great photos! And I LOVE that book her dh is reading to their son! FAB!