Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Meet Erin & Paige - Senior Spokesmodels for Capital High

Erin and Paige are my last spokesmodels for the year. They came in late - but well worth the wait :). Hey - I'm a poet and and I...nevermind.

Paige is an extreme soccer player - she went to state with her team last weekend and they got 2nd in state! GO PAIGE!!!

Erin is a songbird...she sings beautifully - just you wait - you'll hear her on the radio someday!

Anyway ---- Erin and Paige and I had fun at Paige's grandparent's farm/land. It was full of fun surprises - including this awesome baby blue Ford. So sweet!!!

Thanks, Ladies, for playing with me on Monday! I had soo much fun - thanks for helping me "break the rules".












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great variety on these! Love the blue truck and this last shot is super.

Ashki said...

Thanks, Mo! I appreciate you taking the time to comment :).