Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mike & Niki's Sneak-Peek!

When Niki called me a few days before the session to tell me where she wanted to have her and Mike's engagement shoot, I knew it would be fun!!! Her Grandfather owned a piece of property awhile ago and just recently (as in, the last year or so), they tore down the property to build this crazy, incredible mansion. Seriously - this thing is a SPECTACULAR build by Jayo Construction. It was actually featured in a "Parade of Homes" recently. Anywho - Niki's dad is the realtor for this place, so Niki thought it would be a great place for the engagement shoot. AND IT WAS!!!

We had so much fun getting lost in the 6700 sq ft home - the only negative part of this shoot is that I NEED the home now :).

Mike & Niki - thanks for letting me hang out with you last week- you guys are so much fun!!! I can't wait to shoot your wedding in a couple of months. Here's your Sneak-Peek - consider yourselves loved...








And - just to show a bit of their personality :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I seriously LOVE #4. These are great & she is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!! What handsome catch she has!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images Cyndee! Love your style! :)

Ashki said...

Thanks so much Alisha! Isn't this couple beautiful! Inside and out :).

Thanks, Allie! I sooo appreciate your comments!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the second to last pic!

Ashki said...

Thanks, Jamie :). It's a well-known shot in the photography world, but it's my first time doing this one - it's a fun shot!