Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, June 27, 2008

Miss "J" Sneak-Peek

Miss "J" and Mom met me at the "Train Depot" a few evenings ago. We were greeted with beautiful light and great weather! As you can tell, Miss "J" is a complete doll! Not only is she beautiful and fun, but she has an equally beautiful and fun personality! We got to talk about choir (which - if you know ANYTHING about me, you know that I was a complete choir freak in High School) and the fact that in her choir room at Meridian High School, my name is engraved in a plaque FOREVER - that's right folks. I rocked the choir scene in High School :). How fun are our commonalities???

Anyway, this is Mom's third Senior and she was a pro at handling the reflector and fetching things for me! Great job, Mom! I had such a blast with these two - we had such fun trespassing (oops - did I just say that out loud?) for fun areas.

Enjoy your Sneak-Peek, Love! Thanks, Miss "J" for helping me break the rules!











2 comments:

Ella said...

Cyndee, you are taking beautiful photos! You might not remember me, you taught me choir at church years ago! I loved finding out that you and Lumuli had a baby! What a blessing!!

I graduated from homeschool high school this year. Time flies!

So glad to see you are doing well!
Love in Christ,
Gabrielle G.

Ashki said...

OOOHHHH!!!! Gabrielle!!!!! Are you going by "Ella" now - super cute!? Of course I remember you, Love! I am so excited to hear from you :). I would love to catch up with you - shoot me an email. Thanks for commenting, Hon :).