Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, June 20, 2008

I've taken a hike...

Hello, my Beloved Blog-Stalkers :). Just want to let you know that if you are trying to get hold of me, I will be out of town at a PPI (Professional Photographers of Idaho) conference this weekend. BUT - I won't be leaving before I audition for "Wheel of Fortune" - that's right folks. My good friend Rachel informed me that CBS' Wheel of Fortune is holding auditions on Saturday and Sunday. Wootwoo!!! Wish me luck!!!

I'll answer emails and phone calls on Tuesday & Wednesday. Tata!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Oh and AMAZING that you're doing the WOF thing! I saw their bus and wondered if they were in town! Don't forget to bring a step stool so you can get to the wheel! lol You know I love ya!

Ashki said...

Thanks, Jamie!!! I know - unfortunately, I didn't get chosen to audition for WOF, but I still have a chance to be randomly chosen *fingers crossed*.

You are so mean about the step-stool. Okay, okay - I concede. I. am. short. LOL