Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Sneak Peek for Nick & Olivia, 070707

Did you know that 070707 was said to be the MOST POPULAR WEDDING DATE EVER??? Well, I'm not sure about that, but I do know that Nick and OIivia became husband and wife on this day. Thanks for the lovely day, Newlyweds. I really enjoyed being a part of your wedding :).









1 comment:

Ashki said...

Olivia, I just got your note today. Thank you so much for your kind words. I can't wait to show you all of your photos. They should be ready in a couple of days!!!