Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Meet Richelle - my 2008 Senior REP for Meridian High School

What a delightful young lady! She is a cheerleader at Meridian High School with a fantastic life ahead of her. She is so beautiful and yet so humble! We had so much fun traipsing around downtown Boise on Friday morning. Our final destination was The Boise Depot - one of my favorite locations to photograph! Enjoy your Sneak Peek!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Can't wait to see the all the others :) .... See you soon
Jamie

Ashki said...

Oh, Jamie! Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL :). I can't wait to show you the others!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Richelle! Well done Cyndee but with you behind the camera that is a given. You do beautiful work and even made me look good in our family portrait. Thanks for all you great work!