Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Did you see Channel 7 news tonight?

I volunteer with a FABULOUS charity called, "Heart Gallery of Idaho". They also air "Wednesday's Child". This charity finds adoptive family for children who really need them!!! They work hard to make sure the family/child are a perfect fit.

I have a special place in my heart for adoption, so I was honored when I was asked to photograph for them last week. During our session, Channel 7 news came and did their thing and turns out I was on tonight :) (call me vain, but I love being on TV...okay, so it was just my back...and my camera, but still). Unfortunately, I don't have a photograph of promising, respectful, handsome young Matt on my BLOG, but please visit "Wednesday's Child" by clicking on the Title above to see this wonderful young man.

Oh yeah, and spread the word about Matt as well as this organization. You may be the very parent that Matt, or any of these other deserving children need.

Here's Channel 7's clip on Matthew - http://www.idahowednesdayschild.org/multimedia/Matthew4.mpg

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Cyndee --
I had never heard of this program before so I had to go check it out. What a neat opportunity!

Ashki said...

Thank you, Val, for your comment. Yeah, it was a neat opportunity. Sweet kid - fantastic personality.