Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Cinder Sneak-Peek

Watch out for these guys!!! They are a wine-making couple who are going to have some great tasting wine for purchase in the future...

What a cool experience to see these two in the vineyards. I thoroughly enjoyed this outing to SouthWest Nampa, where I was able to experience some of the most beautiful scenery I've scene (okay, pun intended...I'm a dork). These guys really know what they're doing when it comes to their wine. Cinder is the name of their business and I think their wine is going to be in HIGH demand. If you are interested, email me and when their site goes live, I'll shoot you a link.






1 comment:

Kylie Banks (phaunt) said...

Oh very cool! I'd love to be updated when their site is up, maybe even take a visit to the vineyard! Gorgeous pics Cyndee! :)