Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Meet Dacen - My 2008 Senior REP from Timberline High School

This is Dacen. Isn't he a handsome young man? He is very kind and respectful! What a joy to photograph :). He has a lot of interests - including, but not limited to :) - LaCross, Asian Culture, Japanese, and Art. He is headed off to Korea in a couple of weeks. What a great experience!!! We had great fun finding cool, new places to photograph him in! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome shots of Dacen! You totally captured his personality!

Ashki said...

Thanks so much, Catie! He was sure fun to photograph :).