Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Frisby Sneak-Peek

What a lovely couple! They are pregnant with their second child. They already have a sweet boy named Walker (isn't that a cute name?). He is full of energy and wasn't quite sure what to think of this whole "camera-thing". We had a lot of fun and got some GORGEOUS shots :). I can't wait for you to see them, Susie and Wayne! Enjoy your sneak peak!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Cindy I am blown away. These shots are fantastic and I can't wait to see the rest. We had such a good time and really enjoyed working with you. Looking forward to more :-)

Susie

Ashki said...

Oh, Susie, I am so glad you like them :).

I can't wait for you to see the ones we did in your kitchen. You are going to pass out. They are GORGEOUS :).

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Susie, you look fantastic. Can't wait to meet the new Frisby. I am thinking I will kidnap Walker when you are giving birth to new one, he's sooo cute, I LOVE HIM!...missed you guys at Riggins...Jessica