Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Monday, July 23, 2007

Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Did anyone volunteer for the "EMHE" in Middleton? Well, Lumuli and I did last Sunday and it was very interesting! There were quite a few people standing around, not sure what to do (like us :) ), but there were others who were busy working on the home. I've always loved "EMHE", so I was SUPER excited to volunteer. We got a really cool T-shirt from it...I'll photograph and post that later.

The big reveal was on Wednesday and Lumuli, Julius and I waited outside in terrible heat for two hours only to be told that they were no longer taking any more passengers for the reveal. :(. It was quite the bummer.

I took a few snaps. Nothing to AWE about, but still fun to see and remember, none the less. The long lines of people....yep, you guessed it. Those were the lines we had to wait in....it was CRAZY!





Just go ahead and TRY to tell me that I don't have the most beautiful family in the world :).

No comments: