Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"T" Family Sneak-Peek!

These guys are good friends of Lumuli and I! After much trial and tribulation, these two became pregnant with their first baby _________ (fill in the blank...they are killing us with waiting for the "surprise")! I was (am) ecstatic for them. They will be wonderful parents and we can't wait for them to experience the joys that come with becoming a parent!!!

Whether this is a boy or girl in my dear friend's tummy, I'm sure he/she will have gorgeous crystal eyes like his/her mom and dad. Congratulations, you two! We are SUPER happy for you - I can't wait to photograph your newborn :).








1 comment:

Valerie said...

Oh so fun to see C with her belly! Love the color of that cami. She's so cute!