Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, March 15, 2009

America's Cutest Kid - Round 1

Edited to Add:
Here are the links to vote for these cutie kiddos!!!

Vote HERE!


and HERE!

I had a great time on Saturday with these awesome kids! If you haven't heard, I am participating in a Charity Model Search. Click HERE to read more about it.

Here are the "Artist Choice" 5x7 and the contest entries that I've picked for my lovely clients! I'll be posting links to vote for your favorite image. Remember that every proceed goes to a wonderful charity called Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep.

I will be holding one more shoot next Saturday. I have a couple of 1/2 hour slots left, so be sure to contact me if you're interested!!!



No comments: