Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Monday, March 9, 2009

The First Three Clients to Shoot Me an E-mail...

receive a free full on-location session!!! Standard $350 minimum investment applies and is due at the time of booking. Session must take place before March 27th. I've never done this before and I'm not sure that I'll do it again, so email me NOW to reserve your spot!!!

Happy Photography!

3 comments:

NANCY said...

Hi Cyndee! Sooo, I'm leaving a comment because that sounds like an incredible deal and I love your pictures!
I think I'll keep it simple for now since I've never posted this way before and I'm not sure I'll do it right. :o)
Nancy

Ashki said...

Hey Nancy (Morrison, right?),
Good to hear from you! Great, Hon! Send me an email and I'll let you know details :). Thanks!

Cyndee ><>

Brown Birdy said...

Sounds AMAZING! Can't do it right now-but so wish I could! xo