Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Miss "Em's"' Sneak-Peek!

This young lady has a special place in my heart - could be that she is my niece! I just love her - she is a beautiful person inside and out and I am honored to be her aunt!!!

I can hardly believe you are graduating from High School, Em's. I am so proud of you and can't wait to see what kind of great things God has in store for you. Enjoy your Sneak-Peek, Love.












And then one of my sister and niece :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are amazing Cyndi!! She is so gorgeous, and I totally see how you are related! Just beautiful!!
Heather McKenna

Anonymous said...

AWWW aunty! I LOVE THEM!!! ohh im so excited!! they turned out so well!!! thank you so much!