Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, March 22, 2009

America's Cutest Kid - Round 2

ETA: CLICK HERE to vote for these Kiddos! Remember that every dollar goes to the wonderful charity of NILMDTS.

This is the second time I've been blessed by this family! They are really amazing kids with an amazing mom and I am so glad I get to photograph them!

If you haven't heard, I am participating in a Charity Model Search. Click HERE to read more about it.

Here are the "Artist Choice" 5x7 and the contest entries that I've picked for my lovely clients! I'll be posting links to vote for your favorite image. Remember that every proceed goes to a wonderful charity called Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep.


This was the last round for the contest, so be sure to vote for your favorite kiddos - remember that every dollar goes to this amazing charity!

I will add the links for where to vote within the next few days.





No comments: