Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy 5th Year Anniversary, Baby!

I love you, Baby!!! Thank you for loving me - I look forward to growing old with you...

I want to begin this post by saying how much I love my husband. I am reminded daily of his patience and love and I am so thankful that he chose me to be his wife. Like all other marriages, we definitely have our moments, but for the most part, it has been one blissful year after another. It's very hard to believe that we have been married for 5 years as of the 20th of March!

On Friday, our actual anniversary, Lumuli took me out to Bonefish Grill at BODO. When we got there, there was a GORGEOUS bouquet on the table waiting for me. I love him sooo much :).

A question that I get a lot from my clients is, "How did you meet your husband"? Well, it's quite a romantic story, actually :). You can read about it HERE at our very own wedding site created by our good friend & talented designer, James Smith (http://www.subdot.com/).

To celebrate our 5th year anniversary, Lumuli and I went on a dream vacation to Hawaii! We left our son with my parents and with some friends so that we would be able to have a wonderful time of re-connection and admiration for one another. Here are some shots from our vacation. Enjoy!

A picture of us getting ready for our first helicopter ride!


This is one of the few photographs I got before I puked my guts out - the ENTIRE helicopter ride. No Jumbo Jack for me for awhile...


The whales were out in full-force while we were there. We were graced with their presence several times during a lunch cruise to the Molekini Island.


This is pretty much what I did the ENTIRE time on (or off, rather) the boat. I LOVE the water. I, literally, would take my head up, perhaps three times in the 2 hours we snorkled. Lovely times :).


This is the first time I've seen bamboo growing in the wild. It was sooo beautiful! I wish we could grow it here.

2 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Happy Anniversary Cyndee!! I loved looking at your HI pictures - wow! So glad you guys got to do that for your 5 year. I think we'll be staying home with a small baby for our 5 year. :)

Congratulations my friend - may you both continue to live out your happily ever after together!!

Anonymous said...

I love you baby sooooooo much! Its always hard to put it in words but you can be sure I wake up everyday smiling and feeling good that I found you. You are talented in many things, beautiful than all else, wonderful mother to our son and the best wife any man would hope for! Love you lots!