Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mr. "C"s Sneak-Peek...

Hey - I had a "Mr. C" for one of my classes at Meridian ... oops. I digress.

I had the wonderful opportunity of photographing this strapping young gentleman from Eagle High on Monday. After being frazzled from a time mix-up, we decided to embrace the tardiness and drive up to Tablerock for this photo. I couldn't have envisioned it any more beautiful than how it turned out. I know, Momma "L", it doesn't show your handsome son's face, but it really does reflect his faith - and that's what I was after.

Here ya go, "C"! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and thanks for helping me "break the rules" of portraiture.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cyndee,
Your talent is such a blessing! these photos are absolutely amazing.
And who is that "Mr C?" he sure is a cutie!

Mr C's mom..

Anonymous said...

Cyndee,
Your work is phenomenal. Who is that Mr. C? He sure is handsome. I believe he must take after his mother! lol
Thanks for such a great photo shoot.

Mr C's mum

Ashki said...

Thanks, Lynne! I had so much fun. You've raised such a wonderful young man!