Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Little Miss "L" Sneak-Peek!

Oh, My! It has been awhile since I've had the wonderful privilege of photographing a 6-7 month old. They are soooo much fun. I had such a blast with Miss "L" and her mom. Mom's style of decor was right up my alley, so I was having a heyday in their house! See, People? This is why I LOVE photographing on-location. Don't get me wrong - studio is great for newborns and maternity, but you cannot tell me that utilizing this woman's home was not rewarding :). Anyway - I had a TOTAL blast and I can't wait to show them all the photos.

Thanks, "S", for letting me be a part of your day last week. Your baby is a doll. Consider yourselves loved...









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC shoot Cyndee! Love it all! Oh-and that book is fantactic-get the boy one for lil J ok?

Ashki said...

THanks, Jamie! I know, I just loved this house :).

The Beauty Bargainista said...

oh my gosh1 how cute is she?!

Ashki said...

Thank you, Nikki. Just as sweet as she is cute, too!