Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Meet Jen - Ashki's Spokesmodel for Middleton High

Okay, can I just say that this gal has the most beautiful eyes in the world??? Look at the color in those peeps!!! I met Jen just a couple of weeks ago. She intereviewed for my Spokesmodel position and was accepted. Can you guess why? Again - look at those eyes :). She also has a great outgoing personality and tons of good character traits. It's an honor to have her represent Middleton High - GO VIKINGS!!!

Thanks, Jen, for helping me "break the rules". I had a total blast with you and I can't wait to see you again for your other shoot!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I have know this gal since she was 18 months old. Her parents should be very proud!!!

Anonymous said...

It's been fun watching Jen become a beautiful young lady. (Don't let the boxing gloves fool you -- she can break a brick with her fist).

Love -- Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

WOW!
Those are some great pictures.... Only two girls in my life are my nieces and pretty proud of their accomplishments.

Aunt Cheryl

Ashki said...

THanks, Poster 1 - sorry don't know your name! I'm glad you like her shots!

Thanks Mom & Dad. You have raised such a beautiful, sweet girl! It's been a joy getting to know her!

Ashki said...

Thanks, Aunt Cheryl! Your niece is beautiful and sweet. I appreciate your comments!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, You ARE beautiful. Love the Pics. So proud of you...
Aunt Peggy