Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Miss "M" Sneak-Peek!

This beauty was a trooper. Remember that snow we had last Saturday??? Well, we were in it :). Okay - you Chicagoans and New Yorkers may not call it "snow", but it is the middle of April, for Heaven's Sake!!! It should be sunny and fine outside!!! Anyway, we braved it - and I'm glad we did. This gal has so much going for her - she plays Rugby at Borah, she is signed on with a modeling agency, she is super sweet, and just an all-around great girl!

I had a blast with you, Miss "M". Enjoy your art and thanks for helping me "break the rules".







No comments: